Emory Peak Traverse Snowshoes
by Emory Peak
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Aluminum Frame for Lightweight Durability - A balance of strength and maneuverability offers the versatility for both on-trail and backcountry hikes.
- Less Exhaustion, More Exploration - The bindings free-rotating axis minimizes the energy it takes to climb steep ascents by utilizing the whole surface of the snowshoe.
- Get a Grip - The Traverse has enhanced metal spikes that dig deep for a secure grip and excellent stability on variable terrain.
- Perfect Fit Every Time - The individual heel band uses a clip fastener for a snug wrap around the back of the foot, and a quick release ratchet system prevents slippage.
- A Size for Everyone - The Traverse comes in two sizes: the 825 (fits snowshoers 100-175 lbs) and the 930 (ideal for 150-200lbs).